Not even Yadier Molina could prevent Chris Coghlan from touching home plate.
Major League Baseball has received a significant amount of criticism for it’s recent rule changes. Blame it on the “neighborhood play” or the “collision rule”, one thing is clear – players safety has become paramount.
On Tuesday night, Blue Jays outfielder Chris Coghlan was feeling a bit adventurous. Not even Yadier Molina was going to prevent him from helping the Blue Jays teammates defeat the Cardinals.
Superman Enters Busch Stadium
“I told you I wasn’t gonna slide.” – Chris Coghlan. pic.twitter.com/DQIG1qAYm2
— MLB (@MLB) April 26, 2017
Let’s see that again on the slow-mo instant replay!
— Blue Jays (@BlueJays) April 26, 2017
- NJPW/ROH Honor Rising Results, Trent Baretta Injury Report, Are Impact Wrestlers Behind on Getting Paid and Tommy Dreamer in Lucha Undergound? February 25, 2018
- Bautista might find his way to Tampa February 25, 2018
- Lightning take shootout in Montreal, sweep three-game road trip February 24, 2018
- Rays open the spring 2-0 after split-squad sweep February 23, 2018
- UFC Fight Night Emmett vs Stephens February 23, 2018
- Pirates come to Port Charlotte to kick off exhibition baseball February 23, 2018
- Lightning, Domingue hold on for victory over Senators February 22, 2018
- Column: Drafting The Bucs 2018: LB February 22, 2018
- Dickerson heads to Pirates for RHP Hudson and prospect, Gray February 22, 2018
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018