Playoff time has arrived. Hopefully you have been following The Pug all season long, and are in a position to run through the playoffs and capture a title. There are some rankings this week that may surprise a few, but matchups are key. Might as well go with Mike Evans to be the number one receiver if Jameis is going to be the number one quarterback right?. Follow The Pug’s rankings for fantasy wide receivers to help you capture the gold in any league.
Scoring for wide receivers is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. Fumbles, 2pt conversions and rushes not included in wide receivers projections.
|Wide Receiver||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns||Total Points|
|Steve Smith Sr.||7||92||1||22.2|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||6||84||1||20.4|
- NJPW/ROH Honor Rising Results, Trent Baretta Injury Report, Are Impact Wrestlers Behind on Getting Paid and Tommy Dreamer in Lucha Undergound? February 25, 2018
- Bautista might find his way to Tampa February 25, 2018
- Lightning take shootout in Montreal, sweep three-game road trip February 24, 2018
- Rays open the spring 2-0 after split-squad sweep February 23, 2018
- UFC Fight Night Emmett vs Stephens February 23, 2018
- Pirates come to Port Charlotte to kick off exhibition baseball February 23, 2018
- Lightning, Domingue hold on for victory over Senators February 22, 2018
- Column: Drafting The Bucs 2018: LB February 22, 2018
- Dickerson heads to Pirates for RHP Hudson and prospect, Gray February 22, 2018
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018