Tampa Bay Lightning all-star defenseman Victor Hedman left Thursday night’s game with a leg injury – and it doesn’t look good.
Here’s the injury that forced Victor Hedman out of the game against the Calgary Flames. The all-star defenseman’s status is unknown but it did not look good.
Potential Hedman injury here. This does not look great. pic.twitter.com/0M6zfKLNYS
— Ian McLaren (@iancmclaren) January 12, 2018
After departing seven minutes into the period, Hedman’s absence was felt. Calgary scored two quick goals to close out the second period. Hedman did not return to action.
Regardless of the severity, it makes sense for the Lightning to sit Hedman. Their bye week is next week and the All-Star Game is January 28, in Tampa.
- Blake Snell will join Cash, Ramos in D.C. after all July 13, 2018
- A Moderately Extreme PPV is Set for this Weekend July 13, 2018
- Adames sent down ahead of All Star break, Rays recall Hu July 12, 2018
- Rays keep rollin’ with sweep of Tigers July 11, 2018
- Extreme Rules promises compelling Smackdown Live matches July 10, 2018
- Rays unveil new ballpark design for Ybor City site July 10, 2018
- BREAKING: Kucherov signs eight-year extension July 10, 2018
- Roman Reigns dives into a fight! Seth Rollins fights Drew McIntyre for stipulations at Extreme Rules. July 10, 2018
- Struggles from the mound, but Rays walk-off Tigers July 10, 2018
- Rays’ Ramos elected to All-Star squad; Snell snubbed July 9, 2018