The week that we all draft for has finally arrived! Fantasy championship week is here and hopefully you are reading this with intents of answering lineup questions you may have going into the big game. If you aren’t in the championship game, try to set the best line up available to have some pride and most of all, avoid last place.
This week has some juicy surprises. The top quarterback performance comes from a player hanging onto a tiny thread of actual playoff hope, leaving him with no choice to perform. There is a new top dog on top of the running back list at all, although with the disappointing season this player has had, chances could be you aren’t playing in the championship game if you drafted and kept him. A player returning from injury will lead all wide receivers this week, and his track record backs up The Pug’s rankings.
Be sure to follow The Pug’s Kennel and secure yourself a fantasy championship. Be sure to post pictures of your winning lineup on thescrumsports.com to brag to the Scrumsters about your success!
- Ranking Eastern Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 20, 2017
- After 2017, Winston Will Be Considered Best Bucs’ QB Ever July 20, 2017
- WWE Smackback 7/18/17 : “U.S.! eh U.S.! ehhhhh” July 19, 2017
- Rays Win Another Series, This Time In Oakland July 19, 2017
- Ranking Western Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 19, 2017
- Rays Rumblings: Prospect Promotions and Trade Rumors Rampant July 18, 2017
- WWE RAWtrospective 7/17/17: Father and Son July 17, 2017