We’re saddened to learn of the passing of Jim “the Anvil” Neidhart at the age of 63. There’s no word yet on the cause of death.
Neidhart was a 2 time WWE tag team champion as part of the original Hart Foundation alongside his brother in law Bret The Hitman Hart. His legacy lives on today through his daughter Natalya. Our condolences go out to Nattie as well as the rest of the Anvil’s friends and family.
Here’s WWE.com’s breaking story: https://www.wwe.com/article/jim-the-anvil-neidhart-passes-away
- Extreme Fallout Leads the Way Toward the Show of the Summer July 19, 2019
- Fallout from Extreme Rules continues on Smackdown Live July 17, 2019
- The Fiend make his long awaited debut in Long Island July 15, 2019
- Extreme title changes at Extreme rules July 15, 2019
- Evolve Towards Extreme Rules This Weekend July 12, 2019
- Rays control their post-season destiny as second half begins Friday July 10, 2019
- Kevin Owens pipe bombs right before Extreme Rules July 10, 2019
- Ricochet runs the gauntlet before U.S. Title Match this Sunday July 8, 2019
- Changes Already Being Felt As New Creative Powers Take Over July 6, 2019
- A heel turns in to face, kind of tonight July 3, 2019