We’re saddened to learn of the passing of Jim “the Anvil” Neidhart at the age of 63. There’s no word yet on the cause of death.
Neidhart was a 2 time WWE tag team champion as part of the original Hart Foundation alongside his brother in law Bret The Hitman Hart. His legacy lives on today through his daughter Natalya. Our condolences go out to Nattie as well as the rest of the Anvil’s friends and family.
Here’s WWE.com’s breaking story: https://www.wwe.com/article/jim-the-anvil-neidhart-passes-away
- Which side came out on top in Survivor Series? November 18, 2018
- Crashing The Net: Lightning moving forward after roller coaster of a week November 18, 2018
- NXT Wargames Takes Over the City of Angels November 17, 2018
- Lightning blow lead, escape with two points in Philadelphia track meet November 17, 2018
- Wargames Will Rage and Brands Will Battle to Survive November 16, 2018
- Brayden Point hat trick propels Lightning over the Penguins November 15, 2018
- Dion Lewis: Undervalued Fantasy Football Asset November 15, 2018
- Blake Snell wins the AL Cy Young Award November 14, 2018
- Once captains are no longer. New leaders in charge for Survivor Series. Title match surprise! November 13, 2018
- Kucherov, Lightning stymied by Hutton in road loss to Sabres November 13, 2018