We’re saddened to learn of the passing of Jim “the Anvil” Neidhart at the age of 63. There’s no word yet on the cause of death.
Neidhart was a 2 time WWE tag team champion as part of the original Hart Foundation alongside his brother in law Bret The Hitman Hart. His legacy lives on today through his daughter Natalya. Our condolences go out to Nattie as well as the rest of the Anvil’s friends and family.
Here’s WWE.com’s breaking story: https://www.wwe.com/article/jim-the-anvil-neidhart-passes-away
- Samoa Joe makes a chilling visit to the Styles residence on Smackdown Live September 25, 2018
- Lightning unable to hold third period lead in loss to Panthers September 25, 2018
- Fitzpatrick Falls Back to Earth as Steelers Beat Bucs September 24, 2018
- Potential cracks in the Shield lead to compelling main event on Raw. September 24, 2018
- Home stand will close out 2018 for the Rays September 24, 2018
- Say Hello, Waive Goodbye: Week 4 September 24, 2018
- Lightning cut roster by 25 heading into preseason’s final week September 23, 2018
- Shake Ups to the Weekly Schedule and Another New Special Event Are the Highlights this Week September 21, 2018
- Rays make final call-ups as playoff push gets tighter September 20, 2018
- Top 8 televised singles champions of 2018 September 19, 2018