Following an up and down career in the WWE, the company has decided to part ways with Big Cass.
BREAKING NEWS: WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass). https://t.co/x3E2bYYCRg
— WWE (@WWE) June 19, 2018
Big Cass, who’s real name is William Morrissey never really found his place 100% in WWE. While with the NXT brand, Cass teamed with Enzo Amore to form an entertaining tag team. Once they were called up to the main roster however, they never could find their footing. When Amore was released, and Cass got injured in the midst of their feud speculation was Cass when he returned was going to receive a huge push.
Upon his return Cass feuded with fan favorite Daniel Bryan that some would say Bryan carried. It’s unfortunate, but we do wish Cass well in all his future endeavors.
- Blake Snell will join Cash, Ramos in D.C. after all July 13, 2018
- A Moderately Extreme PPV is Set for this Weekend July 13, 2018
- Adames sent down ahead of All Star break, Rays recall Hu July 12, 2018
- Rays keep rollin’ with sweep of Tigers July 11, 2018
- Extreme Rules promises compelling Smackdown Live matches July 10, 2018
- Rays unveil new ballpark design for Ybor City site July 10, 2018
- BREAKING: Kucherov signs eight-year extension July 10, 2018
- Roman Reigns dives into a fight! Seth Rollins fights Drew McIntyre for stipulations at Extreme Rules. July 10, 2018
- Struggles from the mound, but Rays walk-off Tigers July 10, 2018
- Rays’ Ramos elected to All-Star squad; Snell snubbed July 9, 2018