Following an up and down career in the WWE, the company has decided to part ways with Big Cass.
BREAKING NEWS: WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass). https://t.co/x3E2bYYCRg
— WWE (@WWE) June 19, 2018
Big Cass, who’s real name is William Morrissey never really found his place 100% in WWE. While with the NXT brand, Cass teamed with Enzo Amore to form an entertaining tag team. Once they were called up to the main roster however, they never could find their footing. When Amore was released, and Cass got injured in the midst of their feud speculation was Cass when he returned was going to receive a huge push.
Upon his return Cass feuded with fan favorite Daniel Bryan that some would say Bryan carried. It’s unfortunate, but we do wish Cass well in all his future endeavors.
- Kofi Kingston’s road to WrestleMania March 20, 2019
- The Baddest Woman On The planet goes rogue in Chi-Town March 18, 2019
- Stamkos makes history as Lightning clinch Presidents’ Trophy March 18, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs 2-year deal with Miami Dolphins March 17, 2019
- Killorn leads Lightning past Capitals for franchise record win number 55 March 16, 2019
- With Fastlane In The Rearview The Road To Wrestlemania Becomes More Clear March 15, 2019
- Four-gone conclusion: third period explosion powers incredible comeback in Detroit March 14, 2019
- Players to avoid early in drafts March 14, 2019
- Vince gives Kofi a WrestleMania offer March 13, 2019
- Bucs resign quarterback Ryan Griffin March 12, 2019