Following an up and down career in the WWE, the company has decided to part ways with Big Cass.
BREAKING NEWS: WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass). https://t.co/x3E2bYYCRg
— WWE (@WWE) June 19, 2018
Big Cass, who’s real name is William Morrissey never really found his place 100% in WWE. While with the NXT brand, Cass teamed with Enzo Amore to form an entertaining tag team. Once they were called up to the main roster however, they never could find their footing. When Amore was released, and Cass got injured in the midst of their feud speculation was Cass when he returned was going to receive a huge push.
Upon his return Cass feuded with fan favorite Daniel Bryan that some would say Bryan carried. It’s unfortunate, but we do wish Cass well in all his future endeavors.
- Tables and Ladders and Chairs and WWE Week on USA! December 14, 2018
- Quick-strike scoring rolls Maple Leafs in Vasilevskiy’s return December 13, 2018
- Rays send Bauers to Indians for Diaz and Sulser December 13, 2018
- Rays to sign former Astro, Charlie Morton December 13, 2018
- The Derrick Henry Dilemma: Fantasy Football’s Current Conundrum December 13, 2018
- The final stop for WWE’s TLC PPV December 11, 2018
- Stamkos’s night of milestones drives Lightning to 7th straight victory December 10, 2018
- Intercontinental Title TLC Match Headlines Raw December 10, 2018
- Crashing The Net: Lightning’s current winning streak built on offense and timely saves December 9, 2018
- It’s A Mixed Bag of Notes From All Of WWE This Week December 7, 2018