Following an up and down career in the WWE, the company has decided to part ways with Big Cass.
BREAKING NEWS: WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass). https://t.co/x3E2bYYCRg
— WWE (@WWE) June 19, 2018
Big Cass, who’s real name is William Morrissey never really found his place 100% in WWE. While with the NXT brand, Cass teamed with Enzo Amore to form an entertaining tag team. Once they were called up to the main roster however, they never could find their footing. When Amore was released, and Cass got injured in the midst of their feud speculation was Cass when he returned was going to receive a huge push.
Upon his return Cass feuded with fan favorite Daniel Bryan that some would say Bryan carried. It’s unfortunate, but we do wish Cass well in all his future endeavors.
- Fitzpatrick Falls Back to Earth as Steelers Beat Bucs September 24, 2018
- Potential cracks in the Shield lead to compelling main event on Raw. September 24, 2018
- Home stand will close out 2018 for the Rays September 24, 2018
- Say Hello, Waive Goodbye: Week 4 September 24, 2018
- Lightning cut roster by 25 heading into preseason’s final week September 23, 2018
- Shake Ups to the Weekly Schedule and Another New Special Event Are the Highlights this Week September 21, 2018
- Rays make final call-ups as playoff push gets tighter September 20, 2018
- Top 8 televised singles champions of 2018 September 19, 2018
- Bank On or Bench: Week 3 September 19, 2018
- Sluggish effort drags down Lightning in preseason opener September 18, 2018