Rays will see the NL East during interleague play.
MLB released their 2018 season schedules on Tuesday. For the ninth season in a row, the Rays will begin at home welcoming in potential reigning AL East champs in the Boston Red Sox. The series will be a four-game set slated to begin March 29 and wrap up April 1. Tampa Bay will then head on the road for an eight-game road trip to New York, Boston, and ending in Chicago against the White Sox.
Interleague play begins on April 13 as the Phillies come to Tropicana Field to start a nine-game home stand. The Atlanta Braves come to St. Petersburg on May 8-9. The Washington Nationals host the Rays June 5-6 with then Tampa hosts the Nats on June 25-26. The usual four-game, home and home series between the Rays and Marlins turns into a six-game series of the same. July 2-4 the Rays travel to Miami and then welcome their in-state rivals July 20-22 just after the All Star Break. Speaking of the Mid-Summer Classic, it will be held July 17 from Nationals Park. The Rays interleague slate wraps up August 28-29 with a two-game series in Atlanta.
The 2018 regular season ends with 11-straight against the AL East. The Rays travel to Toronto September 20-23 before finishing the year with a seven-game home stand against the Yankees for four and Blue Jays for three.
- Owens and Zayn plan to steal WWE Championship at Fastlane February 20, 2018
- Point and Kucherov dazzle as Lightning hold off Capitals in DC February 20, 2018
- Rays send Souza Jr. to D-Backs in three-way trade February 20, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin February 20, 2018
- Elimination Chamber preview. Gauntlet match! Mr Monday Night! February 20, 2018
- Despite the mood, first full squad workouts were a success February 19, 2018
- Rays acquire Cron, trade Odo, and DFA Dickerson on busy Saturday night. February 18, 2018
- Shots on shots, but Bolts drop a tough one to Jersey. February 17, 2018
- Should Dolph Ziggler Have Gone Back to WWE? February 16, 2018
- Stamkos, Kucherov and Hedman lead Bolts in 11th straight win against Detroit February 15, 2018