Earlier today the Tampa Bay Rays announced the ticket specials that would be available to fans this season. Friday nights at the Trop will be a fan-favorite again this year.
From the Tampa Bay Rays:
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—The Tampa Bay Rays will offer fans ticket promotions for home games Monday through Friday for the 2018 regular season. Single-game tickets for the 2018 season, presented by Tampa General Hospital, will go on sale Friday, February 16 at 10 a.m., exclusively through the team website.
Weekday specials offered throughout the season include:
Salute to Service Monday presented by Suncoast Credit Union — Military, Teachers and First Responders can receive two (2) complimentary tickets to seven (7) Monday home games, three (3) additional bonus dates and special ticket offers throughout the season. Some exclusions apply. Military, Teachers and First Responders are encouraged to visit raysbaseball.com/specials to sign up. Affiliation will be verified by ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service. Tickets will be made available one week prior to each scheduled game date.
$2 Kids Tuesdays presented by Morgan Auto Group — Tickets for kids 14 years of age and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket. $2 Hot Dogs, presented by Kayem Franks, will be available for all fans for all Tuesday home dates.
Senior Special Wednesdays presented by Duke Energy — Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age and older are only $15.
$19.98 Ticket Combo, presented by Coca-Cola — Fans can purchase Press Level tickets that include chips and a 20-ounce bottled Coca-Cola beverage for $19.98.
$7.11 tickets are back this year, presented by 7-Eleven — Fans may purchase Upper Level tickets for only $7.11. To take advantage of this special price, fans should visit a participating local 7-Eleven store and pick up the Rays Friday night discount coupon. New for 2018, fans will be able to upgrade to the lower level for an additional $7. Coupons will be in participating 7-Eleven stores starting March 12, 2018.
Single-game tickets will go on sale on this Friday, February 16, at 10 a.m., exclusively at raysbaseball.com. The following Tuesday on February 20, at 10 a.m., tickets will be available through all outlets. The Tropicana Field Gate 1 Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Rays to sign former Astro, Charlie Morton December 13, 2018
- The Derrick Henry Dilemma: Fantasy Football’s Current Conundrum December 13, 2018
- The final stop for WWE’s TLC PPV December 11, 2018
- Stamkos’s night of milestones drives Lightning to 7th straight victory December 10, 2018
- Intercontinental Title TLC Match Headlines Raw December 10, 2018
- Crashing The Net: Lightning’s current winning streak built on offense and timely saves December 9, 2018
- It’s A Mixed Bag of Notes From All Of WWE This Week December 7, 2018
- Adam Humphries’ Hot Streak Coincides with Start of Fantasy Football Playoffs December 6, 2018
- Madness in the Motor City ends in glory for the Lightning December 5, 2018
- The “New” Daniel Bryan explains himself December 5, 2018