If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- NXT Takes Over Brooklyn Again! August 18, 2018
- The Scrum Sports: Unfiltered 8-17-18 August 17, 2018
- The Biggest Weekend of the WWE Summer Has Arrived! August 17, 2018
- Don’t Shirk Draft Strategy August 15, 2018
- Smackdown Live creates an epic cliffhanger before SummerSlam August 14, 2018
- Rays and Pirates complete Archer deal with top pitching prospect, Baz August 14, 2018
- Huge return on Raw complicates Ziggler’s SummerSlam plans! Historic night on the commentary table. August 14, 2018
- R.I.P. Jim “the Anvil” Neidhart August 13, 2018
- The Scrum Sports: UNFILTERED 8/10/18 August 10, 2018
- The road ahead could determine the season for the Rays August 10, 2018