If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- An epic 2 out of 3 match before the Royal Rumble January 22, 2019
- A major upset in the main event ends champion’s undefeated streak. January 21, 2019
- Bucs & Panthers set for 2019 clash in London January 21, 2019
- Should the Buccaneers go after Kareem Hunt? January 20, 2019
- Bolts get a Western Conference win, beat Sharks at Amalie January 19, 2019
- Five Keys: Offense January 19, 2019
- Major Changes To The Royal Rumble Card January 18, 2019
- Back-and-forth game goes Maple Leafs way January 17, 2019
- Vasilevskiy’s efforts dim Stars, lift Lightning to victory January 16, 2019
- An epic lucha showdown on Smackdown Live January 15, 2019