If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- It’s Time to Climb a Ladder and Predict What’s in the Briefcase May 17, 2019
- Rays address catching needs, acquire Kratz from Giants May 16, 2019
- Last show before WWE’s MITB May 14, 2019
- It’s the Final Monday Before Money in the Bank! May 13, 2019
- Rays hold onto first thanks to Diaz’s big night v Yankees May 11, 2019
- Rays bend the knee to the Yankees, lose series opener 4-3 May 10, 2019
- Slowly Climbing the Ladder Toward Money in the Bank May 10, 2019
- Rays can’t complete the sweep, lose in extras May 8, 2019
- New Smackdown Live tag team champions crowned May 7, 2019
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers may be missing top pass rusher for 2019 season May 7, 2019