If true, and provable, sexual assault claims need to be taken seriously. Perhaps more seriously than they are. However, what if they are completely bogus?
Recovering from a shoulder injury and unable to play this weekend in Miami, Jameis Winston has more important things to worry about – the latest accusations against him. I’ll discuss in my latest Turn 2.
Reports are swirling around the country about an incident that happened in 2016 in Arizona. And, while these are heavy allegations that, if true, could doom the quarterbacks future in the NFL – what if they aren’t?
Turn 2 on a Friday
Is there anything preventing people from tossing out false accusations? Are there any punishments?
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Hearts break for “Big Dog” as diagnosis leads to relinquished title. October 23, 2018
- Say Hello, Waive Goodbye: Week 8 October 23, 2018
- Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Leukemia, Takes Leave Of Absence October 22, 2018
- Bolts pick up first road win of the season in record-breaking affair October 21, 2018
- The Buccaneers defense comes up big in a win against the Browns October 21, 2018
- Bolts struggles continue in Minnesota, fall to Wild in OT October 20, 2018
- Amidst International Controversy and Gruesome Injuries the Show Must Go On October 19, 2018
- Stamkos’s first goal, Vasilevskiy’s goaltending lift Lightning over Red Wings October 18, 2018
- Bank On or Bench: Week 7 October 17, 2018
- 19 years in the making. This is Smackdown’s 1000th episode October 17, 2018