On Tuesday night the College Football Playoff committee released its updated rankings. Perhaps the most interesting take-away is how the committee feels about UCF.
Sure, the Wisconsin Badgers would love to move up one spot to secure their place in the Top 4, as of right now. But that’s not the subject here…where is the love for the UCF Knights?
How can you explain the treatment that UCF receives here?
For the most part, the committee got things right.
Alabama deserves to be No.1 after Auburn shut down Georgia. Clemson, Miami, and Oklahoma are no shock in the Top 4 either. However, there are two undefeated teams, currently, on the outside looking in when it comes to playing in this years College Football Playoff.
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Hearts break for “Big Dog” as diagnosis leads to relinquished title. October 23, 2018
- Say Hello, Waive Goodbye: Week 8 October 23, 2018
- Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Leukemia, Takes Leave Of Absence October 22, 2018
- Bolts pick up first road win of the season in record-breaking affair October 21, 2018
- The Buccaneers defense comes up big in a win against the Browns October 21, 2018
- Bolts struggles continue in Minnesota, fall to Wild in OT October 20, 2018
- Amidst International Controversy and Gruesome Injuries the Show Must Go On October 19, 2018
- Stamkos’s first goal, Vasilevskiy’s goaltending lift Lightning over Red Wings October 18, 2018
- Bank On or Bench: Week 7 October 17, 2018
- 19 years in the making. This is Smackdown’s 1000th episode October 17, 2018