On Tuesday night the College Football Playoff committee released its updated rankings. Perhaps the most interesting take-away is how the committee feels about UCF.
Sure, the Wisconsin Badgers would love to move up one spot to secure their place in the Top 4, as of right now. But that’s not the subject here…where is the love for the UCF Knights?
How can you explain the treatment that UCF receives here?
For the most part, the committee got things right.
Alabama deserves to be No.1 after Auburn shut down Georgia. Clemson, Miami, and Oklahoma are no shock in the Top 4 either. However, there are two undefeated teams, currently, on the outside looking in when it comes to playing in this years College Football Playoff.
Follow @KRSDunn on Twitter
- Disappointing ending should mean fine-tuning, not major changes for Bolts May 26, 2018
- Rays send Colome, Span to Mariners May 25, 2018
- Despite the Rays’ record, Snell finding success at home May 24, 2018
- Holtby’s second straight shutout ends Lightning’s season in Game 7 May 24, 2018
- Price outduels Archer as Rays drop second straight to Sox May 23, 2018
- Nakamura reveals Money in the Bank match stipulation May 22, 2018
- Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax contract signing. Women’s MITB qualifing match. A Demon vs a Monster May 22, 2018
- Holtby and the Capitals shutout Lightning to force Game 7 May 21, 2018
- Have the Rays turned a corner at the right time? May 21, 2018
- Unlikely contributors have Lightning on brink of Stanley Cup Finals May 20, 2018