Whether this is the first week of the playoffs for you or the second, one thing is constant, win and you’re competing for a fantasy football championship next week (unless for some reason your in a league that plays their championship game in week 17). Hopefully you have been tuning to The Pugs Kennel all season long and you are ready to make your final playoff run. The next few pages will help you to make your decisions a little easier on who to start and who to sit.
There were some major injuries this past week that have shaken things up a bit. Melvin Gordon, Matt Forte, Ryan Tannehill and Donte Moncrief all went down in week 14. There is also uncertainty out there. Will Alshon Jeffery be effective in his return from suspension? Will A.J. Green pick up where he left off before getting injured? What about Julio Jones, Theo Riddick and Michael Thomas who all missed week 14?
Need some waiver wire gems to be able to survive this week? The Pug has you covered there too. Take a look at the next few pages to dominate your fantasy league.
- NJPW/ROH Honor Rising Results, Trent Baretta Injury Report, Are Impact Wrestlers Behind on Getting Paid and Tommy Dreamer in Lucha Undergound? February 25, 2018
- Bautista might find his way to Tampa February 25, 2018
- Lightning take shootout in Montreal, sweep three-game road trip February 24, 2018
- Rays open the spring 2-0 after split-squad sweep February 23, 2018
- UFC Fight Night Emmett vs Stephens February 23, 2018
- Pirates come to Port Charlotte to kick off exhibition baseball February 23, 2018
- Lightning, Domingue hold on for victory over Senators February 22, 2018
- Column: Drafting The Bucs 2018: LB February 22, 2018
- Dickerson heads to Pirates for RHP Hudson and prospect, Gray February 22, 2018
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018