Here we are ladies and gentlemen, the last regular season game of most fantasy football seasons is upon us. Hopefully you have tuned it here all season long and find yourself getting ready to start a playoff run. Whether or not you are fighting for the last playoff spot or looking to play spoiler, The Pug has you covered when making the decision on what running backs to start this week.
Scoring for running backs is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and any passing stats were not included in the running backs stats. Fractional points are included.
|Running Back||Rushing Yds||Receptions||Receiving Yds||Rush TD||Rec. TD||Fumbles||Total Points|
- Despite the mood, first full squad workouts were a success February 19, 2018
- Rays acquire Cron, trade Odo, and DFA Dickerson on busy Saturday night. February 18, 2018
- Shots on shots, but Bolts drop a tough one to Jersey. February 17, 2018
- Should Dolph Ziggler Have Gone Back to WWE? February 16, 2018
- Stamkos, Kucherov and Hedman lead Bolts in 11th straight win against Detroit February 15, 2018
- Rays announce ticket specials for 2018 season February 15, 2018
- 2017 Bucs: The good, bad and ugly February 15, 2018
- Column: Drafting The Bucs 2018: TE February 14, 2018
- New faces, young guns shine as workouts begin in Port Charlotte. February 14, 2018
- Superstars are added to WWE Championship match at Fastlane February 13, 2018