Here we are ladies and gentlemen, the last regular season game of most fantasy football seasons is upon us. Hopefully you have tuned it here all season long and find yourself getting ready to start a playoff run. Whether or not you are fighting for the last playoff spot or looking to play spoiler, The Pug has you covered when making the decision on what quarterbacks to start this week.
Scoring for quarterbacks is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Sacks and 2pt conversions were not included in the QB stats.
|Quarterback||Rushing Yds||Rushing TD||Passing Yds||Passing TD||INT||Total Points|
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018
- Owens and Zayn plan to steal WWE Championship at Fastlane February 20, 2018
- Point and Kucherov dazzle as Lightning hold off Capitals in DC February 20, 2018
- Rays send Souza Jr. to D-Backs in three-way trade February 20, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin February 20, 2018
- Elimination Chamber preview. Gauntlet match! Mr Monday Night! February 20, 2018
- Despite the mood, first full squad workouts were a success February 19, 2018
- Rays acquire Cron, trade Odo, and DFA Dickerson on busy Saturday night. February 18, 2018
- Shots on shots, but Bolts drop a tough one to Jersey. February 17, 2018
- Should Dolph Ziggler Have Gone Back to WWE? February 16, 2018