Plenty of Thursday games this week forcing owners to set their fantasy lineups early this week. With the fantasy season coming around the final turn, The Pug is here to help you make the tough decisions on which tight ends to sit or start. Happy Thanksgiving!
Scoring for tight ends is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and rushing stats were not included in the tight ends stats.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns|
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018
- Owens and Zayn plan to steal WWE Championship at Fastlane February 20, 2018
- Point and Kucherov dazzle as Lightning hold off Capitals in DC February 20, 2018
- Rays send Souza Jr. to D-Backs in three-way trade February 20, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin February 20, 2018
- Elimination Chamber preview. Gauntlet match! Mr Monday Night! February 20, 2018
- Despite the mood, first full squad workouts were a success February 19, 2018
- Rays acquire Cron, trade Odo, and DFA Dickerson on busy Saturday night. February 18, 2018
- Shots on shots, but Bolts drop a tough one to Jersey. February 17, 2018
- Should Dolph Ziggler Have Gone Back to WWE? February 16, 2018