The week that we all draft for has finally arrived! Fantasy championship week is here and hopefully you are reading this with intents of answering lineup questions you may have going into the big game. If you aren’t in the championship game, try to set the best line up available to have some pride and most of all, avoid last place.
This week has some juicy surprises. The top quarterback performance comes from a player hanging onto a tiny thread of actual playoff hope, leaving him with no choice to perform. There is a new top dog on top of the running back list at all, although with the disappointing season this player has had, chances could be you aren’t playing in the championship game if you drafted and kept him. A player returning from injury will lead all wide receivers this week, and his track record backs up The Pug’s rankings.
Be sure to follow The Pug’s Kennel and secure yourself a fantasy championship. Be sure to post pictures of your winning lineup on thescrumsports.com to brag to the Scrumsters about your success!
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018
- Owens and Zayn plan to steal WWE Championship at Fastlane February 20, 2018
- Point and Kucherov dazzle as Lightning hold off Capitals in DC February 20, 2018
- Rays send Souza Jr. to D-Backs in three-way trade February 20, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin February 20, 2018
- Elimination Chamber preview. Gauntlet match! Mr Monday Night! February 20, 2018
- Despite the mood, first full squad workouts were a success February 19, 2018
- Rays acquire Cron, trade Odo, and DFA Dickerson on busy Saturday night. February 18, 2018
- Shots on shots, but Bolts drop a tough one to Jersey. February 17, 2018
- Should Dolph Ziggler Have Gone Back to WWE? February 16, 2018