In perhaps the smartest move of the first round, Tampa Bay trades down and not only shores up their defensive line, but acquire two more second round picks in the process.
Vita Vea was a Drafting The Bucs highlight at the defensive tackle position. A bruiser at 6’4, 264 lbs. from the University of Washington, he’ll have ample opportunity to line up with the likes of Gerald McCoy, Jason Pierre-Paul and Vinny Curry to turn the Bucs defensive line into something truly special.
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) April 27, 2018
Allowing the Buffalo Bills to trade up has now put us in position to pick not only at 38, but now at 53 and 56!
With names on the board like James Daniels (C/G, Iowa) Will Hernandez (G, UTEP), as well as push-rush specialist Harold Landry (DE, Boston College), we can draft best player available early.
Ronald Jones III (RB, USC), Derrius Guice (RB, LSU), Nick Chubb (RB, Georgia) are all available to fill the void at that position.
Isiah Oliver (CB, Colorado), Josh Jackson (CB, Iowa), Ronnie Harrison (S, Alabama) are also still on the board to fix the secondary and to add depth.
Get excited folks, we are going to be in for one heck of a Friday Night as we look to rounds two and three of the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Hearts break for “Big Dog” as diagnosis leads to relinquished title. October 23, 2018
- Say Hello, Waive Goodbye: Week 8 October 23, 2018
- Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Leukemia, Takes Leave Of Absence October 22, 2018
- Bolts pick up first road win of the season in record-breaking affair October 21, 2018
- The Buccaneers defense comes up big in a win against the Browns October 21, 2018
- Bolts struggles continue in Minnesota, fall to Wild in OT October 20, 2018
- Amidst International Controversy and Gruesome Injuries the Show Must Go On October 19, 2018
- Stamkos’s first goal, Vasilevskiy’s goaltending lift Lightning over Red Wings October 18, 2018
- Bank On or Bench: Week 7 October 17, 2018
- 19 years in the making. This is Smackdown’s 1000th episode October 17, 2018