The Tampa Bay Buccaneers lose in more ways than one during week two in Minnesota.
The Minnesota Vikings took down the Bucs in a big way, by torching the Tampa Bay defense. The Tampa defense had zero help from the offense and the Buccaneers lost the game 34-17.
Before the game, a majority of the team locked arms and WR’s DeSean Jackson and Mike Evans took a knee after a controversial week in sports after comments made by the President.
— Kevin ODonnell Fox13 (@ODonnellFox13) September 24, 2017
Brent Grimes, Kwon Alexander and Chris Baker all missed the week two match up with the Minnesota Vikings, and it may have been better that they did. While they went down early quick on the scoreboard, some key players also went down with injury.
Case Keenum ended the game absolutely dominating the Buccaneers defense. Completing 25 out of 33 passes, including 369 yards and three touchdowns, two to star receiver Stefon Diggs who also gave the defense a hard time all game.
There’s multiple things to critique in this week’s loss, but arguably the worst thing to happen is the injury to LaVonte David:
— John Sabol (@John_Sabol) September 24, 2017
After looking like a seasoned veteran in week one, Jameis Winston came out completely flat against the Vikings. Throwing three interceptions, two which were very iffy coming from an NFL QB. Winston ended with 328 yards and two touchdowns.
Mike Evans showed his frustration on the sideline during the fourth quarter after a Jameis Winston interception.
The injuries plagued the Bucs in week two. LaVonte David, Vernon Hargreaves, Gerald McCoy, Noah Spence, T.J. Ward, and more all went down and will seek further attention on their individual injuries. Back-up defensemen Sealver Siliga, Kendall Beckwith, Javien Elliot, Adarius Glanton and more all played a part in the Bucs defense, filling in for injured Buccaneers.
After this disaster, Tampa Bay will come home to take on the New York Giants, who are 0-3.
- REPORT: Carlos Gomez inks one-year deal with Rays February 21, 2018
- Owens and Zayn plan to steal WWE Championship at Fastlane February 20, 2018
- Point and Kucherov dazzle as Lightning hold off Capitals in DC February 20, 2018
- Rays send Souza Jr. to D-Backs in three-way trade February 20, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin February 20, 2018
- Elimination Chamber preview. Gauntlet match! Mr Monday Night! February 20, 2018
- Despite the mood, first full squad workouts were a success February 19, 2018
- Rays acquire Cron, trade Odo, and DFA Dickerson on busy Saturday night. February 18, 2018
- Shots on shots, but Bolts drop a tough one to Jersey. February 17, 2018
- Should Dolph Ziggler Have Gone Back to WWE? February 16, 2018