Four wins in a row make the Bucs one of the hottest teams in the NFL and currently the 6th seed in the NFC playoff picture. With a division game coming up against the Saints, can Tampa bay win five in a row for the first time since their Super Bowl season of 2002? Looking ahead to the Cowboys in two weeks – do the guys think their Bucs stand a chance in Dallas despite how well they’ve played lately? Did the Rays finally get their guy at the Winter Meetings? Are they panicking over the play of the Tampa Bay Lightning of late? Hear all that and more on this week’s show! Subscribe, download, and please – rate the show!
- WWE RAWtrospective 7/24/17: Believe In The Shield? July 24, 2017
- Time for Another WWE Superstar Shakeup? July 24, 2017
- Rays Rewind: Rays Swept, Fall Behind Yankees July 24, 2017
- This Means War! Battleground 2017 Recap July 24, 2017
- Nightmare inning leads to blown lead, series loss v Rangers. July 22, 2017
- The Scrumdown:WWE News & Rumors July 22, 2017
- Ranking Eastern Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 20, 2017