Four wins in a row make the Bucs one of the hottest teams in the NFL and currently the 6th seed in the NFC playoff picture. With a division game coming up against the Saints, can Tampa bay win five in a row for the first time since their Super Bowl season of 2002? Looking ahead to the Cowboys in two weeks – do the guys think their Bucs stand a chance in Dallas despite how well they’ve played lately? Did the Rays finally get their guy at the Winter Meetings? Are they panicking over the play of the Tampa Bay Lightning of late? Hear all that and more on this week’s show! Subscribe, download, and please – rate the show!
- Rays Rewind: Tampa Floats Around .500 May 29, 2017
- NFL’s Best Players To Wear Each Number: Part 1 # 0-9 May 27, 2017
- Stanley Cup Final Preview: Predators vs. Penguins May 27, 2017
- Lucha Underground Returns This Wednesday; Here Is Your Season Three Recap May 27, 2017
- UFC Fight Night Stockholm Gustafsson vs Teixeira May 26, 2017
- Around The NHL: The Stanley Cup Final Is Set! May 26, 2017
- Doug Martin: Better Physically And Mentally After Rehab May 26, 2017