With the Bucs playoffs hopes on life support, the guys talk about the very slim chances their beloved football team has at their first playoff appearance in a decade. How does the rest of the NFL playoff picture look? Who are their favorites to represent in the Super Bowl? The Tampa Bay Lightning head into 2017 having played sub-par hockey to this point as mid season looms. Can they get healthy and back into contention before it’s too late? The answer to all these questions and more on this week’s podcast! Subscribe and download and, of course, please rate the show!
- Rays Visit Toronto On A Short Road Trip August 17, 2017
- WWE Smackback 8/15/17 : “What A Horrific Waste” August 16, 2017
- Chris Archer Supports Young Prospect August 15, 2017
- WWE RAWtrospective 8/14/17: A King Dethroned August 14, 2017
- Rays Rewind: Below .500 After 1-5 Week August 14, 2017
- Sunday Souza Not Enough, Indians Take Series August 13, 2017
- Okada vs. Omega…Too Much Of A Good Thing? August 13, 2017