Playoff time has arrived. Hopefully you have been following The Pug all season long, and are in a position to run through the playoffs and capture a title. There are some rankings this week that may surprise a few, but matchups are key. What top five tight end is out of the top ten this week? Follow The Pug’s rankings for fantasy tight ends to help you capture the gold in any league.
Scoring for tight ends is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and rushing stats were not included in the tight ends stats.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns||Total Points|
- Ranking Eastern Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 20, 2017
- After 2017, Winston Will Be Considered Best Bucs’ QB Ever July 20, 2017
- WWE Smackback 7/18/17 : “U.S.! eh U.S.! ehhhhh” July 19, 2017
- Rays Win Another Series, This Time In Oakland July 19, 2017
- Ranking Western Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 19, 2017
- Rays Rumblings: Prospect Promotions and Trade Rumors Rampant July 18, 2017
- WWE RAWtrospective 7/17/17: Father and Son July 17, 2017