Plenty of Thursday games this week forcing owners to set their fantasy lineups early this week. With the fantasy season coming around the final turn, The Pug is here to help you make the tough decisions on which tight ends to sit or start. Happy Thanksgiving!
Scoring for tight ends is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 2pt conversions and rushing stats were not included in the tight ends stats.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns|
- Ranking Eastern Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 20, 2017
- After 2017, Winston Will Be Considered Best Bucs’ QB Ever July 20, 2017
- WWE Smackback 7/18/17 : “U.S.! eh U.S.! ehhhhh” July 19, 2017
- Rays Win Another Series, This Time In Oakland July 19, 2017
- Ranking Western Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 19, 2017
- Rays Rumblings: Prospect Promotions and Trade Rumors Rampant July 18, 2017
- WWE RAWtrospective 7/17/17: Father and Son July 17, 2017