The Pugs Kennel has changed to provide a more in depth format to help you determine what’s your best move from week to week. Not sure who to start at tight end this week, take a look at the list and let The Pug aid you in your tough lineup decisions. All stats are predictions for the upcoming week 11 games.
Scoring is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Fumbles or rushes not included in tight end projections.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns||Total Points|
- Ranking Eastern Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 20, 2017
- After 2017, Winston Will Be Considered Best Bucs’ QB Ever July 20, 2017
- WWE Smackback 7/18/17 : “U.S.! eh U.S.! ehhhhh” July 19, 2017
- Rays Win Another Series, This Time In Oakland July 19, 2017
- Ranking Western Conference Non-Playoff Teams’ Chances Of Playoff Return July 19, 2017
- Rays Rumblings: Prospect Promotions and Trade Rumors Rampant July 18, 2017
- WWE RAWtrospective 7/17/17: Father and Son July 17, 2017