The Pugs Kennel has changed to provide a more in depth format to help you determine what’s your best move from week to week. Not sure who to start at tight end this week, take a look at the list and let The Pug aid you in your tough lineup decisions. All stats are predictions for the upcoming week 11 games.
Scoring is based on one point per reception, one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, six points for rushing and receiving touchdowns. 1 Point for every 20 yards passing, 4 points for passing touchdowns, and -2 points per interception. Fumbles or rushes not included in tight end projections.
|Tight End||Receptions||Receiving Yards||Touchdowns||Total Points|
- Rays Rewind: Tampa Floats Around .500 May 29, 2017
- NFL’s Best Players To Wear Each Number: Part 1 # 0-9 May 27, 2017
- Stanley Cup Final Preview: Predators vs. Penguins May 27, 2017
- Lucha Underground Returns This Wednesday; Here Is Your Season Three Recap May 27, 2017
- UFC Fight Night Stockholm Gustafsson vs Teixeira May 26, 2017
- Around The NHL: The Stanley Cup Final Is Set! May 26, 2017
- Doug Martin: Better Physically And Mentally After Rehab May 26, 2017